Uniquely, Navigate is provided by local volunteers who are always on your side, until your problem is solved.
Navigate volunteers have real-life experience of helping others solve their housing problems and find their way through the maze of welfare benefits.
They are passionate about these issues and are fully trained to listen to your problem and help you to find a solution. They can also:
• Help you to find the right service
• Attend housing appointments with you
• Go with you to DWP assessments when claiming ESA or PIP
• Help you to make a housing or homeless application
• Support you to appeal sanctions
• Support you to appeal any other decisions that you are unhappy with
Get in touch
If you’d like more information or would like help with a housing or benefit problem, contact the Navigate volunteers:
By phone: 0141 420 7272
By mobile or text: 07834 437 185
Or by email
Or drop in!
Navigate drop in sessions are on
Tuesdays 1-4 pm & Friday 10am-1pm
in The Clyde Room, Adelphi Centre, Glasgow G5 0PQ
Navigate is provided by Glasgow Homelessness Network, in partnership with Glasgow City Council (Poverty Leadership Panel), Comic Relief and the Oak Foundation. Go to the GHN website for information about Navigate
Affected by homelessness? You can also check out their homelessness pages online.